New member post limit reached but moderation still required

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
david63

Re: New member post limit reached but moderation still required

Post by david63 »

A member does not move out of the NRU group until they next login after having the required number of posts approved - so it is possible that they have made several posts before the first one was approved and that have not logged in since.
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here
stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Post by stevemaury »

When the Newly registered users group is used, users are NOT "moved into" the Registered users group - they are there from the beginning. They ARE moved out of NRU. Was your user still in NRU?

Please fill out the Support Request Template and post it back here to enable us to assist you better.
I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)
sakm
Name: Stu

Post by sakm »

do you have tapatalk installed and are these users posting from tapatalk? if so its a known issue and you will have to remove them from NRU group manually
stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Post by stevemaury »

If you want to PM me an admin login, I will take a look, because that's going to be the easiest way to find the issue.
I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”