Smilies and user graphics are missing after upgrade from 3.1 to 3.2.1

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
EoinDubh

Smilies and user graphics are missing after upgrade from 3.1 to 3.2.1

Post by EoinDubh »

I am seeing smilies that are just the keystrokes [ :) :D :grin: :-) :-( :o ] after an upgrade from 3.1 to 3.2.1. Three smilies still work properly. Also rank images come and go - sometimes you can see them, sometimes there is just text. I see that they work properly on this site.

That said, I did not do the upgrade as I was still trying to make sure that things worked properly in a copy of the site running in a VM on my computer. The ISP had some sort of problem and moved our forum site to another server. During the process I lost the ability to FTP into the server to check that things were setup properly.

This forum has been running since February 2003 and has worked well as long as someone did no do something stupid. I thought that I would check to see if anyone else had run across while the guys at HQ in England try to get me FTP and management access to the system again.

Thanks for any pointers that anyone can provide while I wait to get access to the system again.

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”