Support Request Template
What version of phpBB are you using?
What is your board's URL? http://www.pearljammers.pt/forum/
Who do you host your board with?
How did you install your board?
I used the download package from phpBB.com
What is the most recent action performed on your board?
Update from a previous version of phpBB3
Is registration required to reproduce this issue?
Do you have any MODs installed?
Do you have any extensions installed?
What version of phpBB3 did you update from?
What extensions do you have installed?
What styles do you currently have installed?
What language(s) is your board currently using?
Which database type/version are you using?
What is your level of experience?
Comfortable with PHP and phpBB
What username can be used to view this issue?
What password can be used to view this issue?
What actions did you take (updating your board; installing a MOD, style or extension; etc.) prior to this problem becoming noticeable?
No actions taken on the board
Please describe your problem.
Using the Chrome app in my Android mobile phone (Oneplus3T) I recently started observing a weird behavior when using my forum: I keep getting the error "You were not logged out, as the request did not match your session" whenever I try to logout from the forum. I also can't access the ACP although I can make posts. I noticed this also happens in other forums (not phpBB) where I have session problems also which makes me think this is a problem specific to my phone. Yet, I don't experience the same problem in other forums like this one.
These problems only happen in my phone, not my browser or even other phones.
- in my board I can login and post, but can't logout (error "the request didn't match your session");
- in another board (not phpBB) I can login but can't post and can't logout;
- this doesn't happen in all phpBB boards, for example, I can use this board perfectly;
- this only happens in my phone using the Chrome app, in Firefox everything works as expected (in the same phone);
- this doesn't happen in other phones with the same Chrome app;
- this didn't happen until somewhat recently;
Generated by SRT Generator