Problems with Permission Tab (and related)

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
simone_v

Problems with Permission Tab (and related)

Post by simone_v »

Support Request Template
What version of phpBB are you using? phpBB 3.2.1
What is your board's URL? http://servizi.liceorespighi.it/phpBB3
Who do you host your board with? I don't know
How did you install your board? I used the download package from phpBB.com
What is the most recent action performed on your board? Fresh Install
Is registration required to reproduce this issue? Yes
Do you have any MODs installed? No
Do you have any extensions installed? No
What styles do you currently have installed? Prosilver
What language(s) is your board currently using? Italian
Which database type/version are you using? I Don't Know
What is your level of experience? New to PHP and phpBB
What username can be used to view this issue? No answer given
What password can be used to view this issue? No answer given
What actions did you take (updating your board; installing a MOD, style or extension; etc.) prior to this problem becoming noticeable? Nothing, it's been present since the beginning
Please describe your problem. When I'm trying to open the Permissions tab as the adm (from the ACP) it all breaks down and I get error 500 (The server can't handle the request). Whenever I try to open any tab or any subtab (don't know if that word exist..) anyway related to permissions, e.g. permissions tab when administrating a user, I get the same problem.
Generated by SRT Generator
david63

Re: Problems with Permission Tab (and related)

Post by david63 »

Your server error log should give more details about the 500 error.

Not sure if has anything to do with the problem but could you try using the default British English language pack and see if that makes any difference.
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here
simone_v

Post by simone_v »

I've already tried setting the language back to British English, but the situation doesn't change. I'll try to ask my provider for the error log. Thank you very much, if you have other suggestions you're welcome!
simone_v

Post by simone_v »

My provider sent me the errors they found in the log. The errors were:

Code: Select all

==============================
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught phpbb\\language\\exception\\language_file_not_found: Language file ./../language/en/language/it/acp/permissions_phpbb.php couldn\'t be opened. in /www/MW_qncPIqGnG/servizi.liceorespighi.it/phpBB3/phpbb/language/language_file_loader.php:185
Stack trace:
#0 /www/MW_qncPIqGnG/servizi.liceorespighi.it/phpBB3/phpbb/language/language_file_loader.php(143): phpbb\\language\\language_file_loader->get_language_file_path(\'./../language/\', \'language/it/acp...\', Array)
#1 /www/MW_qncPIqGnG/servizi.liceorespighi.it/phpBB3/phpbb/language/language_file_loader.php(77): phpbb\\language\\language_file_loader->load_file(\'./../language/\', \'language/it/acp...\', Array, Array)
#2 /www/MW_qncPIqGnG/servizi.liceorespighi.it/phpBB3/phpbb/language/language.php(625): phpbb\\language\\language_file_loader->load(\'language/italia...\', Array, Array)
#3 /www/MW_qncPIqGnG/servizi.liceorespighi.it/phpBB3/phpbb/language/language.php(184): phpbb\\language\\language->load_
 core_file(\'language/italia...\')
#4 /www/MW_qncPIqGnG/servizi.liceorespighi.it/p in /www/MW_qncPIqGnG/servizi.liceorespighi.it/phpBB3/phpbb/language/language_file_loader.php on line 185, referer: http://servizi.liceorespighi.it/phpBB3/adm/index.php?i=users&u=50&sid=b0f7798b7e948de5b1b7ed3cfee8b925

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught phpbb\\language\\exception\\language_file_not_found: Language file ./../language/en/language/it/acp/permissions_phpbb.php couldn\'t be opened. in /www/MW_qncPIqGnG/servizi.liceorespighi.it/phpBB3/phpbb/language/language_file_loader.php:185
Stack trace:
#0 /www/MW_qncPIqGnG/servizi.liceorespighi.it/phpBB3/phpbb/language/language_file_loader.php(143): phpbb\\language\\language_file_loader->get_language_file_path(\'./../language/\', \'language/it/acp...\', Array)
#1 /www/MW_qncPIqGnG/servizi.liceorespighi.it/phpBB3/phpbb/language/language_file_loader.php(77): phpbb\\language\\language_file_loader->load_file(\'./../language/\', \'language/it/acp...\', Array, Array)
#2 /www/MW_qncPIqGnG/servizi.liceorespighi.it/phpBB3/phpbb/language/language.php(625): phpbb\\language\\language_file_loader->load(\'language/italia...\', Array, Array)
#3 /www/MW_qncPIqGnG/servizi.liceorespighi.it/phpBB3/phpbb/language/language.php(184): phpbb\\language\\language->load_
 core_file(\'language/italia...\')
#4 /www/MW_qncPIqGnG/servizi.liceorespighi.it/p in /www/MW_qncPIqGnG/servizi.liceorespighi.it/phpBB3/phpbb/language/language_file_loader.php on line 185, referer: http://servizi.liceorespighi.it/phpBB3/adm/index.php?sid=b0f7798b7e948de5b1b7ed3cfee8b925&i=acp_logs&mode=critical
==============================

Any idea about what to do?
david63

Post by david63 »

It appears to be saying that your "it" language pack is incomplete
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”