Updated to php7 - rss gives error

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
azzurri

Updated to php7 - rss gives error

Post by azzurri »

After I updated my php version from 5 to 7 I got a bunch of errors when fetching rss posts from my forum to display on my wordpress site. I have the latest version of phpbb and tried several different rss/atom plugins for wordpress but they all show error now.

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /storage/content/91/154591/mysite/public_html/wp-includes/SimplePie/Parse/Date.php on line 694 Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /storage/content/91/154591/mysite/public_html/wp-includes/SimplePie/Parse/Date.php on line 694 Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /storage/content/91/154591/mysite/public_html/wp-includes/SimplePie/Parse/Date.php on line 694 Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /storage/content/91/154591/mysite/public_html/wp-includes/SimplePie/Parse/Date.php on line 694 Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /storage/content/91/154591/mysite/public_html/wp-includes/SimplePie/Parse/Date.php on line 694 Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /storage/content/91/154591/mysite/public_html/wp-includes/SimplePie/Parse/Date.php on line 694 Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /storage/content/91/154591/mysite/public_html/wp-includes/SimplePie/Parse/Date.php on line 694 Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /storage/content/91/154591/mysite/public_html/wp-includes/SimplePie/Parse/Date.php on line 694 Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /storage/content/91/154591/mysite/public_html/wp-includes/SimplePie/Parse/Date.php on line 694 Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /storage/content/91/154591/mysite/public_html/wp-includes/SimplePie/Parse/Date.php on line 694
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: Updated to php7 - rss gives error

Post by Brf »

This is not support for Wordpress. You would need to seek support wherever your Wordpress "SimplePie" is supported.
azzurri

Post by azzurri »

This doesn't only happen with a single rss plugin, but every rss plugin I try now after updating to php7, but maybe its still just a wordpress issue?
RMcGirr83
Former Team Member
Name: Rich McGirr

Post by RMcGirr83 »

Everything you posted above states wp-whatever which is wordpress and has nothing to do with phpBB.
Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions | github | All requests for support via PM will be ignored
Appreciate the extensions/mods/support then buy me a beer Image
juliokr

Post by juliokr »

I don't know if it is related.
Do you use "pages" pages on phpBB and have url_rewriting activated ?
I had an issu with phpBB feeds on other pages "too much redirections" so I disabled url_rewriting (in anyway I don't use pages on phpBB)and feeds worked again
azzurri

Post by azzurri »

Thank you guys and please excuse my ignorance. It's likely wp related as you say since the direct link to the feed looks ok with no errors. I will have to check with them. Thank you.

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”