What version of phpBB are you using?
What is your board's URL? https://www.thecaretakers.co.uk/phpBB3
Who do you host your board with?
Zen (Linux shared hosting)
How did you install your board?
I used the download package from phpBB.com
What is the most recent action performed on your board?
Update from a previous version of phpBB3
Is registration required to reproduce this issue?
Yes (but attachments currently turned off)
Do you have any MODs installed?
Do you have any extensions installed?
What version of phpBB3 did you update from?
What extensions do you have installed?
24 hour activity stats
Antispam by CleanTalk
Calendar in Posting
Copyright in footer
Custom Registration Agreement
External Links Open in New Window
Forum Icons Extended
Last Post Avatar
PM REG Notify
Poster IP in Viewtopic
Private Message Box Status Bars
Profile side switcher
smilies scroll box
Thanks for posts
Topic Age Day
Topic age warning
What styles do you currently have installed?
What language(s) is your board currently using?
Which database type/version are you using?
mysqlnd 5.0.11-dev/PHP Version 5.6.32
What is your level of experience? Experienced with PHP and phpBB
What actions did you take (updating your board)?
Backed up all files, MySQL database. Used auto update zip files/ uploaded changed files and updated database. Removed install folder.
Users can upload attachments fine, but if they preview or submit the post, all but 1 attachment has vanished and it says the attachment "name of file" cannot be found (or similar). Only the first attachment uploaded is displayed and remains in the attachment list and showing inline.
Things I've tried to fix this:
I restored previous backed up files and reverted back to previous database backup. Checked it was working. Tried installing phpbb3 3.2.2 update again. I had to add mysqli to the config file to prevent the timeout error. All appeared to go well. Checked permissions of files folder (777), checked cookie settings, checked htaccess files were the same as previously, Still not working. So I overwrote phpbb3 files with a fresh download of full package (keeping original config.php, files, images and vendor folders). Carried out install again. Deleted install and cleared cache. Tested again, still has problem.
I have turned off attachments until I can find a fix. Deleted all attachments in files folder and removed all attachments listed in Manage Attachments in ACP. Did test again after clearing everything, but still occurring, so left attachments turned off.
Everything was working fine before update.