I noticed that PHP 7.1.12 works for logging in, but once I switch to PHP 7.1.13 (and tested with PHP 7.2.1), I am not able to log into my forums. In fact, my site crashes when I try to do so, so I am stuck at PHP 7.1.12 at the moment.
Is anyone else having this problem? Can any of you test it to see if it crashes your site as well?
This is my setup:
1) Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (x64)
2) Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 (and 2015) Redistributable (x64) - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2977003
3) Nginx 1.12.2
4) CloudFlare with SSL/TLS (Full)
5) PHP 7.1.13 VC14 Thread Safe (x64)
6) MySQL Community Server 5.7.20 (x64)
7) phpMyAdmin 4.7.7
8) phpBB 3.2.2 (it also crashed on phpBB 3.2.1)
There are no extensions and no 3rd party themes; it's a vanilla setup.