Hi need some help inserting topic tru database

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
androidcribs
Name: Joey Devs

Hi need some help inserting topic tru database

Post by androidcribs » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:22 pm

Hi where could find viewtopic.php?t=xxxx where xxxx is I want to add because I deleted it due to the Google flagged. And I want to restore it again but via database. Any one can help me? thanks
I lost my backup and want to restore it manually via database or phpmyadmin.
Compilation of Android Roms, Recoverys, Apps, Games and Tricks
Visit my blog http://www.androidcribs.com

warmweer

Re: Hi need some help inserting topic tru database

Post by warmweer » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:42 pm

androidcribs wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:22 pm
Hi where could find viewtopic.php?t=xxxx where xxxx is I want to add because I deleted it due to the Google flagged. And I want to restore it again but via database. Any one can help me? thanks
First of all, since you have no backup and the topic has been deleted the question is whether you still have the data of that topic and its posts (printscreen, or written down)?
If the answer is yes then you can restore the topic and its post by making a new topic, giving it the old topic_title, making the posts and giving them the correct post_titles. What you have just done will then be available in the database. In the database, Find the topic, and then the posts you have just made and change the relevant fields to the old values (post_id, topic_ID user_IDs, post_times, etc...). If you don't have the old date/time values, you can still antedate the posts so that the chronology remains.
However, before starting this, write down everything you have to do (with data) so that if you make a mistake, you can easily find and repair the errors.

It the answer is no then those posts are permanently lost I fear. (if you didn't close the page in your browser you can still go back and see the old page, and perhaps the data is still in the cache).
My board's not broken, it just went peculiar

androidcribs
Name: Joey Devs

Re: Hi need some help inserting topic tru database

Post by androidcribs » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:51 am

warmweer wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:42 pm
androidcribs wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:22 pm
First of all, since you have no backup and the topic has been deleted the question is whether you still have the data of that topic and its posts (printscreen, or written down)?
If the answer is yes then you can restore the topic and its post by making a new topic, giving it the old topic_title, making the posts and giving them the correct post_titles. What you have just done will then be available in the database. In the database, Find the topic, and then the posts you have just made and change the relevant fields to the old values (post_id, topic_ID user_IDs, post_times, etc...). If you don't have the old date/time values, you can still antedate the posts so that the chronology remains.
However, before starting this, write down everything you have to do (with data) so that if you make a mistake, you can easily find and repair the errors.

It the answer is no then those posts are permanently lost I fear. (if you didn't close the page in your browser you can still go back and see the old page, and perhaps the data is still in the cache).
Thanks I laready fixed it. Thank you for your response Sir!
Compilation of Android Roms, Recoverys, Apps, Games and Tricks
Visit my blog http://www.androidcribs.com

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”