Fatal Error after restoring a backup of my site

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
Poonoo

Fatal Error after restoring a backup of my site

Post by Poonoo »

I had issues updating my website so I reverted back to a backup using my host but I get this error:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ReflectionException' with message 'Class phpbb\cache\driver\file does not exist' in /home/......./........./vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/ContainerBuilder.php:926 Stack trace: #0 /home/...../......./vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/ContainerBuilder.php(926): ReflectionClass->__construct('phpbb\\cache\\dri...') #1 /home/...../......../vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/ContainerBuilder.php(468): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder->createService(Object(Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Definition), 'cache.driver') #2 /home/..../........../common.php(132): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder->get('cache.driver') #3 /home/......./........./index.php(23): include('/home/adrpan2/d...') #4 {main} thrown in /home/........./........./vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/ContainerBuilder.php on line 926
I have placed "......." where my ftp login and website name is. It's clearly something wrong with ContainerBuilder.php, my host has no idea how to fix this and told me to ask you guys how to fix this.
_Vinny_
Style Customisations
Style Customisations
Name: Marcus Vinicius

Re: Fatal Error after restoring a backup of my site

Post by _Vinny_ »

Which version was earlier and which version did you try to upgrade?
Poonoo

Post by Poonoo »

_Vinny_ wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:54 am Which version was earlier and which version did you try to upgrade?
Ok, I upgraded from 3.2.0 to 3.2.2 using the automatic method through FTP and it had problems. I then tried doing it the manual way like I did when going from 3.0 to 3.2 but that caused an issue to because I accidentally deleted the config file (I have recovered since though). I decided then to use the restore option Dreamhost had which was apparently from only 3 days prior to trying to update, but instead of just everything going back to 3.2.0 like it was I am getting the error message above.
janus_zonstraal

Post by janus_zonstraal »

Ok, I upgraded from 3.2.0 to 3.2.2 using the automatic method through FTP and it had problems.
There isn't a automatic method from 3.2.0 to 3.2.2 ?

What did your host place back, the files or the database or both?
Sorry! My English is bat ;) !!!
Poonoo

Post by Poonoo »

janus_zonstraal wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:52 am
Ok, I upgraded from 3.2.0 to 3.2.2 using the automatic method through FTP and it had problems.
There isn't a automatic method from 3.2.0 to 3.2.2 ?

What did your host place back, the files or the database or both?
The files only.
janus_zonstraal

Poonoo

Post by Poonoo »

janus_zonstraal wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:58 am Try this Knowledge Base - Updating 3.2.x
I tried that now, and now it says this:
Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to phpbb\textformatter\s9e\factory::merge_templates() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/......./............/phpbb/textformatter/s9e/factory.php on line 523 and defined in /home/......../............./phpbb/textformatter/s9e/factory.php on line 617
janus_zonstraal

How do you upload your files and was it going without errors?
And your php version is?
Poonoo

Post by Poonoo »

janus_zonstraal wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:04 pm How do you upload your files and was it going without errors?
And your php version is?
I uploaded them using FileZilla and I didn't get any errors, the phpbb version is 3.2.2. The PHP version was set to 5.6.
dingus33

Post by dingus33 »

going out on a limb here.. this might not be your problem at all, but good to check.

this is something i've been meaning to post a topic about but haven't done enough testing of my own first.

i've noticed that my phpbb 3.2.1 (with postgresql 9.6) board has been producing junk backups and almost got owned by this.

are you using the gzip feature?

try manually extracting the backup and take a look at the resulting file in a text editor to see if it looks ok.
in my case, the gzips my board produces seem to be corrupt.

Code: Select all

$ gunzip < backup_1516353573_6c7130d8c3b17090.sql.gz > output_sql.txt
gunzip: data stream error
the 6MB gz backup file produced about 200K of output before extraction failed.
taking a look at the output, it didn't get past the phpbb_log table.
Poonoo

Post by Poonoo »

I decided to redo another install but back to 3.2.0 to see if that works, and before I continue I want to know if this is a problem:

This came up when I tried to do it for 3.2.2 when I followed janus_zonstraal's instructions but I continued then. Should I still proceed or is that the cause of the issue?
david63

Post by david63 »

You can ignore that message
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here
Poonoo

Post by Poonoo »

OK, after doing that I now get this message after removing the install folder:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'RuntimeException' with message 'Token {TEXT} is ambiguous or undefined' in /home/......./........./vendor/s9e/text-formatter/src/Plugins/BBCodes/Configurator/BBCodeMonkey.php:82 Stack trace: #0 /home/..../......../vendor/s9e/text-formatter/src/Configurator.php(2026): s9e\TextFormatter\Plugins\BBCodes\Configurator\BBCodeMonkey->s9e\TextFormatter\Plugins\BBCodes\Configurator\{closure}(Array, Object(DOMText)) #1 /home/...../......../vendor/s9e/text-formatter/src/Configurator.php(2718): s9e\TextFormatter\Configurator\Helpers\TemplateHelper::replaceTokens('<xsl:choose><xs...', '#\\{(?:[A-Z]+[A-...', Object(Closure)) #2 /home/....../deadhorseinterchange.net/vendor/s9e/text-formatter/src/Plugins/BBCodes/Configurator/BBCodeMonkey.php(85): s9e\TextFormatter\Configurator\Items\Template->replaceTokens('#\\{(?:[A-Z]+[A-...', Object(Closure)) #3 /home/...../...../vendor/s9e/text-formatter/src/Plugins/BBCodes/Configurator.php(84): in /home/...../......./vendor/s9e/text-formatter/src/Plugins/BBCodes/Configurator/BBCodeMonkey.php on line 82
Last edited by Poonoo on Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
david63

Post by david63 »

That is an error caused by one, or more, of your custom bbcodes and looks to be something associated with BBCodeMonkey - whatever that is.

There are several topics on here about how to resolve this type of problem and you are probably best off searching for them to see which will resolve your specific problem/
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here
3Di
I've Been Banned!
Name: Marco

Post by 3Di »

🆓 Free support for our extensions also provided here: phpBB Studio
🚀 Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you!
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Buy me a coffee -> Image
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”