Slow typing response

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
JoshyPHP
Code Contributor

Re: Slow typing response

Post by JoshyPHP »

MACVB wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:52 pm If you really want to register for my forum and try for yourself then the link is http://vamosbrigade.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=register
Since your site requires registration and activation, you should create an account and post the credentials here.
I wrote the library that handles markup in phpBB 3.2+.
AmigoJack

Post by AmigoJack »

MACVB wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:52 pmthe latest version of chrome
You do know that this internet browser exists for several operating systems and "latest" differs for most? Even "Samsung tablet" is too vague to know which operating system (and there which Chrome version) runs. If details are honored you're able to pinpoint.

I'd bet on driver incompatibilities - ~3 years ago similar problems occurred, and either disabling hardware acceleration or updating graphic drivers fixed it for the people.
  • "The problem is probably not my English but you do not want to understand correctly. ... We will not come anybody anyway, nevertheless, it's best to shit this." Affin, 2018-11-20
  • "But this shit is not here for you. You can follow with your. Maybe the question, instead, was for you, who know, so you shoved us how you are." axe70, 2020-10-10
  • "My reaction is not to everyone, especially to you." Raptiye, 2021-02-28
dommm063

Post by dommm063 »

MACVB wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:52 pm Thanks for the helpful reply JoshyPHP

I have just upgraded to the latest version of chrome and am experiencing similar issues to those my users are describing.

Basically you start to type at a normal pace but it takes a while for the screen to catch up.
Hi,

Some of users of my board (phpbb 3.2) have also the same problem on Chrome. And it happens only for my site.
Did you solve the problem on your side ? Did you find the root cause ?
stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Post by stevemaury »

@dommm063, please start your own topic.
I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”