forum error

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
iamreals

forum error

Post by iamreals »

Heya guys. Today I wanted to install two plugins on my forum. But the version of the plugins was the incorrect version for the forums.

So I have some few problems now.

On the top it shows a message like this :

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/datetime.php on line 162: array_filter() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4517: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3268)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4517: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3268)
An on the forum's moderators and post author shows like this :

I deleted some files that i have put today on the FTP (the plugins) and nothing happened. I reinstalled the forum theme and nothing happened, it's the same. Can somebody help me? Don't come with texts like "Reinstall the forum"
Kailey
Community Team Leader
Community Team Leader
Name: Kailey Snay

Re: forum error

Post by Kailey »

Try a file replacement - Knowledge Base - Updating 3.2.x
Kailey Snay - Community Team Leader
Knowledge Base | Documentation | Community rules

If you have any questions about the rules/customs of this website, feel free to send me a PM.
Mick
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Mick »

Have you been editing files? If so what are you using for an editor?
  • "The more connected we get the more alone we become" - Kyle Broflovski©
  • "The good news is hell is just the product of a morbid human imagination.
    The bad news is, whatever humans can imagine, they can usually create.
    " - Harmony Cobel
iamreals

Post by iamreals »

kinerity wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:15 pm Try a file replacement - Knowledge Base - Updating 3.2.x
Mick wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:35 am Have you been editing files? If so what are you using for an editor?
I solved the problem. I reinstalled the forum. Thanks anyway.

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”