my forum is gone

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
mario dekatte

my forum is gone

Post by mario dekatte »

hello I have a problem due to illness I have put my forum under my name for a while under the management of someone else and what turns out the forum is completely empty
there is a back up of this forum and this can be put back as it was in July 2017
I have already tried to reach the help team (http://www.gratisforums.com/relief) but they just do not respond anymore
it's about this forum http://gratisforums.com/dezetelvissers/ ... cfd7d9dfb6 thanks in advance
grtz mario
KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: my forum is gone

Post by KevC »

That's phpBB2. Support for that ended many years ago. If you're on a free host you're entirely at their mercy. If they disappear, so does your board. You say you have a backup, is that of the database? If so you could recover the site to that point and upgrade it to 3.2.2 on a paid server host with a new domain name.
-:|:- Support Request Template -:|:-
"Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb"
mario dekatte

Post by mario dekatte »

hank you for your quick response. I myself do not have a backup
so the forum will be completely lost
if I start a forum again, I will first get better information
grtz mario
KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by KevC »

Keep checking it. It may come back but often when they disappear, that's it, your site has gone forever.
"Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb"
mario dekatte

Post by mario dekatte »

it is a pity but my own guilt I should not have been so faithful hopefully you can do something for me because I worked on it for three years
I thank you
mario
KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by KevC »

We can't do anything at all. You have to wait for your free host to come back and fix it.
mario dekatte

Post by mario dekatte »

many thanks for your help grtz mario

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”