I do not access the forum from the phone

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
John Rambo

I do not access the forum from the phone

Post by John Rambo »

when I try to login in from the phone I can not login, instead of the pc yes, I place the image of the error log, does anyone know how to solve this problem?
Log errori.png
</Solidjeuh>
Name: Andy Dm

Re: I do not access the forum from the phone

Post by </Solidjeuh> »

Just an idea, I'm not sure.. but take a look at: Acp/Genaral/Security settings
Is this option set to Yes? Validate X_FORWARDED_FOR header:
If so, set it to No, and try agan.
John Rambo

Post by John Rambo »

there are two are both set to NO
Mick
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Mick »

Please fill out the Support Request Template and post it back here to enable us to assist you better.
"The more connected we get the more alone we become" - Kyle Broflovski©
Scanialady
Name: Annette

Post by Scanialady »

You are using Chrome. Chrome likes to save session IDs with the favorites. If you try to login on your stupid phone it uses an old session ID for it. Delete your bookmark on the phone, don't redirect browser tabs. If you log in new by phone click some sites of your board - if there is no session ID visible you can set a new bookmark.
Last edited by Scanialady on Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Webseite, Blog, Wiki Deutsche Übersetzungen - german language files
My 2 cents: Whether an extension is in the CDB says nothing about its quality. It is more important to read the support topics for it. Better to avoid authors who do not answer support questions themselves, who do not update their stuff, and who do not fix bugs for years.
John Rambo

Post by John Rambo »

Scanialady wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:57 am
You are using Chrome. Chrome likes to save session IDs with the favorites. If you try to login on your stupid phone it uses an old session ID for it. Delete your bookmark on the phone, don't reward browser tabs. If you log in new by phone click some sites of your board - if there is no session ID visible you can set a new bookmark.
if you suggest the solution to the problem I do not see why you have to offend my phone, but the phone and an object you are a stupid human being.
Scanialady
Name: Annette

Post by Scanialady »

Oh excuse me, I did not intend to offend your personal phone. That came over wrong. :lol:
Webseite, Blog, Wiki Deutsche Übersetzungen - german language files
My 2 cents: Whether an extension is in the CDB says nothing about its quality. It is more important to read the support topics for it. Better to avoid authors who do not answer support questions themselves, who do not update their stuff, and who do not fix bugs for years.
John Rambo

Post by John Rambo »

Scanialady wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:59 pm
Oh excuse me, I did not intend to offend your personal phone. That came over wrong. :lol:
I am convinced of this, but we must avoid phrases that can be interpreted differently, especially on the internet. I apologize, too, for what I said above.

excuses accepted but there is nothing to laugh, thanks for the suggestion I will try.
Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

what we must learn is to not be offended by every little thing that we see on the internet. remember, it is your choice to be offended whether the "offender" meant it or not.

lighten up.

luck and joy,

robert
I'm baaaaaccckkkk. still doing work on donation basis. PM your needs.

Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
John Rambo

Post by John Rambo »

Lumpy Burgertushie wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:30 pm
what we must learn is to not be offended by every little thing that we see on the internet. remember, it is your choice to be offended whether the "offender" meant it or not.

lighten up.

luck and joy,

robert
I agree, but there are days when you do not tolerate anything and you're nervous and do not pass anything
KaileyT
Community Team Member
Community Team Member
Name: Kailey Truscott

Post by KaileyT »

Everyone,

Please consider the rules of respectful posting. This site is aimed at a general audience and everybody here is a volunteer that's just trying to help out. The offensive comments need not included in each post. Let's stick to the issue at hand and try and help out. ;)
Kailey Truscott - Community Team

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”