ex moderator

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
spuddy
Name: phil

ex moderator

Post by spuddy »

Hope this is the right place to post. i have alittle question.
i have removed a forum member from being a moderator back to normal member.what i have noticed it seems my ex moderator still as the quick tools at the bottom.i have looked everywhere.they are def not a mod why would they still have the quick tools? how can i take quick tools off them.
many thanks :)
JimA
Former Team Member
Name: Jim Mossing Holsteyn

Re: ex moderator

Post by JimA »

Hi! As this is more of a support question, I've moved it to the support forums where you're more likely to get the proper help. :)

Try running a permission mask of the moderator permissions (under the Permission tab in your ACP) on this user's username. Permissions in phpBB can be a bit tricky and complicated as they can be a result from both individual and group level permissions.

More information is here: phpBB3 Permissions
Jim Mossing Holsteyn - Former Community Team Leader
Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules

If you're having any questions about the rules/customs of this website, feel free to drop me a PM.
spuddy
Name: phil

Post by spuddy »

i taken another look and checked mask,nothing think i will get someone to take alook for me as i dont know alot about phpbb ,could do with some work.
Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

how do you know that old moderator can still see the moderator tools?
if you are checking using that user's permissions to test, then you are also seeing your own permissions at the same time.

if that is the case then you really don't know if they still can see those tools.

robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”