I would appreciate some guidance on this matter please. We're regularly getting spammers on our forum (http://ritepublishingforums.com
which is on 3.2.1 currently), to the degree that I'm deleting folks every day. The spam countermeasures aren't working, so I would like to enable reCAPTCHA v2 as it seems to be the best option. (happy to take guidance on this if there is a better option that folks would recommend)
Registering for reCAPTCHA v2, it gives me instructions as follows:
1. Paste this snippet before the closing </head> tag on your HTML template: <and then details follow as to what to paste in>
2. Paste this snippet at the end of the <form> where you want the reCAPTCHA widget to appear: <and then details follow as to what to paste in>
That's fine, but I don't know where the 'HTML template' or the '<form>' live.
Can anyone tell me simply:
1. where does the template live (where I should be looking)?
2. where does the registration form live?
3. if I wanted to force people to re-validate for every post (this is a very infrequently used board), how could I accomplish this please?
Thanks in advance,