I was confused because the ones that did work were, when I unzipped them, in a folder called "phpbb"
This all worked because I moved them to
The ones that didn't work were not in a folder called phpbb, they were in the author's name like you said, and when I included that it worked.
(sorry if this sounds stupid, I'm really tired. it's late where I am)
Anyway, I see what I was doing wrong now. Thank you.
However, this site logo file still doesn't work.
When I unzip it I get a folder called: davidsitelogo-3.2
I move it to
and it doesn't work. There should be another folder with it called "sitelogo" but there isn't. It's just all the files for the extension.
you can see it here: