Still have theme problems

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
lvlasked

Still have theme problems

Post by lvlasked »

right i dunno whats going on dosnt matter what themes i use they all work great untill you go to view topic or post a topic it keeps going back to the old prosilver theme , i have done the acp - board setting- over ride users, i have deavtived prosilver and yet it still dose it ,

if you visit http://www.ukpigeonracing.co.uk/forum/ - then click a topic your see for your self it gos back to the old prosilver theme and it dose it on ever theme i install and i carnt work out way any help to sort this out would be great
KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: Still have theme problems

Post by KevC »

manage forums
click edit next to a forum you know is doing it
Half way down the page where you set the name and permissions etc what is next to
Forum style:
-:|:- Support Request Template -:|:-
"Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb"
lvlasked

Post by lvlasked »

aww says prosilver, i take it i just got to click them all and set them to the theme i want ?
KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by KevC »

Set it to default style

I'm guessing when you made your first forum you must have chosen prosilver (because you can set each forum to an individual style), and then copied the set up for each one to the others.
-:|:- Support Request Template -:|:-
"Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb"
lvlasked

Post by lvlasked »

thnak you very much

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”