Queue.php not processing?

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
topshot

Queue.php not processing?

Post by topshot »

Has the cron/queue process changed in 3.2? I upgraded from 3.1.9 to 3.2.2 and tried sending the mornal mass email which I have done every month for years. It populates queue.php with the info but the file doesn't process. Queue_interval is still 3600 (an hour).

Cron isn't locked apparently as I installed the cron status ext and I can see the queue job enabled and manually ran it once. The timestamp on the file changes but it remains identical to what it was prior to running. It has stayed this way the past 2 days. I also deleted the 0-byte queue.php.lock file once, and it just gets recreated.

The only setting I've changed with the upgrade is the new Verify SSL cert. Since I'm on a shared host I must set that to No, but I have tested that emails do work.

I just deleted the queue.php file and it's lock and recreated a new email to see if that helps in another 40 minutes.

What else should I be looking at?
thfisher

Re: Queue.php not processing?

Post by thfisher »

Did you find a solution to this? I'm having the same problem...
topshot

Post by topshot »

No, I haven't. :evil:
thfisher

Post by thfisher »

I managed to correct the issue with my forum. I can't quite remember what I did to fix it, but I think it was problem with permissions. One of the cron jobs was running as root and created directory that wasn't read/writable by the web server. I know that was one of the problems, but not sure if it was the only one.

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”