Assets looking in wrong directory after move phpbb folder

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
telium

Assets looking in wrong directory after move phpbb folder

Post by telium » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:15 pm

I'm running PHPBB 3.2.2 and have moved the entire phpbb to a new folder.

I updated the script files settings, and everything works great. EXCEPT...the little glyphicons dont show and the browser tells me thereis a 404 error for each of the icons and a few other assets:

Code: Select all

/forum/styles/basic/…t-awesome.min.css:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
/forum/styles/basic/…ss/glyphicons.css:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
logo.png:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
font-awesome.min.css:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
glyphicons.css:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

​Is there an easy way to fix these? I searched the php files but can't find where these are referenced.

Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: Assets looking in wrong directory after move phpbb folder

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:27 pm

have you checked to make sure the associated files are actually where they are supposed to be?

do you have the "force url settings" set to yes? if so, set them to no and test. IF not, then set them to yes and test.

robert
I am available for custom work on a donation basis. Please send me a PM with your needs.

Premium phpBB 3.2 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

telium

Re: Assets looking in wrong directory after move phpbb folder

Post by telium » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:40 pm

The files generating 404 errors refer to locations that don't exist:http://www.mydomain.com/forum/styles/ba ... me.min.css

I have the force url settings set to NO

It almost looks like a something got duplicated or included in the path. I don't know how that happened. I also can't figure out where exactly this reference is.

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”