BBCode

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
Veljo

BBCode

Post by Veljo » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:38 am

Since upgrading from 3.1 to 3.2.2 it looks like anything I specify in prosilver's bbcode.html is being ignored. Any suggestions?

Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: BBCode

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:14 am

please provide some exact details about your problem. what you said is way too general to be able to help you.

robert
I am available for custom work on a donation basis. Please send me a PM with your needs.

Premium phpBB 3.2 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

OK, so what's the speed of dark?

david63
Jr. Extension Validator
Name: David Wood

Re: BBCode

Post by david63 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:06 am

In phpBB 3.2 the BBCode engine was totally change due in part to the "old" one not being compatible with PHP7. Many phpBB 3.1 custom BBCodes will not work with the new engine without some modification.

There are many topics on this board about the problems with BBCodes so I would suggest that you do a bit of searching to see if your specific problem has already been answered and if not post you specific problem together with all relevant code.
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!
My CDB Contributions | How to install an extension
I will not be accepting translations for any of my extensions in Github - please post any translations in the appropriate topic.
No support requests via PM or email as they will be ignored

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”