BBCode

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
Veljo

BBCode

Post by Veljo »

Since upgrading from 3.1 to 3.2.2 it looks like anything I specify in prosilver's bbcode.html is being ignored. Any suggestions?
Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: BBCode

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

please provide some exact details about your problem. what you said is way too general to be able to help you.

robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
david63

Re: BBCode

Post by david63 »

In phpBB 3.2 the BBCode engine was totally change due in part to the "old" one not being compatible with PHP7. Many phpBB 3.1 custom BBCodes will not work with the new engine without some modification.

There are many topics on this board about the problems with BBCodes so I would suggest that you do a bit of searching to see if your specific problem has already been answered and if not post you specific problem together with all relevant code.
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”