3.2.1 to 3.2.2 wrong path

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
~Luke

3.2.1 to 3.2.2 wrong path

Post by ~Luke »

Hi All,

I attempted to update my board using the automatc method and select from FTP during the wizard.
before this i made a backup of the SQL and structure and also pulled the edited theme files out.

I ran through the automatic update guide and the installer seemed to shout success.

The forums welcome looks good but when I login I get:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method s9e\TextFormatter\Plugins\Emoji\Configurator::omitImageSize() in /home/PATH-TO-MYFORUM/phpbb/textformatter/s9e/factory.php on line 350

Note above it says phpbb as a subdirectory. My forum is on root. However when asked for the path I left blank which normally indeicates root when it asks for you to specify a directory.

Is there a way I can correct this as it seems like I just need to update a bit of config somewhere to reflect the path being without the phpbb directory?

I tried reuploading the vendors directory previously too before realised it was the path that is wrong).

Thanks in advance
Mick
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: 3.2.1 to 3.2.2 wrong path

Post by Mick »

• "The more connected we get the more alone we become" - Kyle Broflovski©
  • "The good news is hell is just the product of a morbid human imagination.
    The bad news is, whatever humans can imagine, they can usually create.
    " - Harmony Cobel
~Luke

Post by ~Luke »

Hi Mick,

I did but that just explains how to do the process again when core changes aren't concerned.
Although I might just do this as thinking about it I can sort the mods again (if required) and the theme file edits I still have).

Do you think doing the method here will break anything further considering I tried to already do the upgrade?
https://www.phpbb.com/support/docs/en/3 ... ating-32x/

Thanks,
Mick
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Mick »

I wouldn’t have recommended it if it was going to break your board. Follow it explicitly and you’ll be finished before you can write a post. You were trying the auto-updater which can have some issues, the file replacement method is the recommended method.
  • "The more connected we get the more alone we become" - Kyle Broflovski©
  • "The good news is hell is just the product of a morbid human imagination.
    The bad news is, whatever humans can imagine, they can usually create.
    " - Harmony Cobel

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”