Support Request Template
What version of phpBB are you using?
What is your board's URL? https://pldh.net/forum/index.php
Who do you host your board with?
How did you install your board?
I used the download package from phpBB.com
What is the most recent action performed on your board?
Update from a previous version of phpBB3
Is registration required to reproduce this issue?
Do you have any MODs installed?
Do you have any extensions installed?
What version of phpBB3 did you update from?
What styles do you currently have installed?
What language(s) is your board currently using?
Which database type/version are you using?
What is your level of experience?
Experienced with PHP and phpBB
What username can be used to view this issue? No answer given
What password can be used to view this issue? No answer given
What actions did you take (updating your board; installing a MOD, style or extension; etc.) prior to this problem becoming noticeable?
1) Removed all files from phpBB 3.0.11 root except for:
2) Uploaded phpBB3.2, sure not to overwrite the above
3) Updated the database to 3.2 using /install; no issues reported
4) Navigated to ACP, observe HTTP 401 error
5) Navigated to forum root, attempted login and are redirected back to index with session key but am not actively logged in.
Please describe your problem.
After updating from 3.0.11 to 3.2, user sessions are not kept active after logging in, though usernames may appear as "online".
I have attempted mitigating the issue by clearing browser cache and deleted cookies to no avail.
Deleting all entries from the phpBB sessions table did not help either.
Any help would be appreciated.
Generated by SRT Generator