[HELP] Topic Author

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
stephhhh

[HELP] Topic Author

Post by stephhhh »

I'm having the hardest time finding a way to get the Topic Author to show up via mobile on my site.

For example, when I view the forum and its topics on my computer this shows up

I get to see who created the topic and who last posted on the topic ... etc.

However, when I view my site on my phone I can only see who posted on the topic last.

It would be amazing if someone could push me in the right direction to rectify this situation.
Never get cocky in your craft, there's the opportunity that it may change for the better and leave your old mindset behind for something new and improved. Rather than being dismissive learn something new. You never know it might better your creative formula. Ask questions rather than assume that you know it all because chances are you don't.
Mick
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: [HELP] Topic Author

Post by Mick »

To receive style support, for styles obtained from this site, please visit our Styles database and post in the specific style's designated Discussion/Support forum. The link to the support area for each released style is also available in the first post of each released style listed in the [3.2.x] Styles Database Releases forum.

General support requests regarding styles should be made in Styles Support & Discussion forums.

For styles not obtained from this site you would need to seek support from where you obtained the style.
  • "The more connected we get the more alone we become" - Kyle Broflovski©
  • "The good news is hell is just the product of a morbid human imagination.
    The bad news is, whatever humans can imagine, they can usually create.
    " - Harmony Cobel

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”