How to upgrade to 3.2 from 3.1

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
david63
Name: David Wood

Re: How to upgrade to 3.2 from 3.1

Post by david63 »

Froddelaar wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:01 am
phpbb_zebra is the last table, if that one is present, your database should be complete..
Unless you have an extension installed that adds a table after the zebra table - unlikely I know but not impossible.
garfy wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:58 am
HOW TO CHECK if the database that you export is whole
Depends on the format of your backup - if it is .sql then you can check it in a text editor (if it will load) otherwise restore it to another (test) database.
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!
My CDB Contributions | How to install an extension
I will not be accepting translations for any of my extensions in Github - please post any translations in the appropriate topic.
No support requests via PM or email as they will be ignored

garfy

Post by garfy »

it is already 3.2, latest version.....

garfy

Post by garfy »

moving frm 3.1 to 3.2 is easy....but extensions messed my site up.....
many extensions say tehy are compatible with 3.2.0 and I have 3..2.3 now I think so....and they still work

somebody should make a beter extension page here on this site....to filter out only 3.2 extensions for example.....that is a must.....
and in the future, less extensions the better it is....
also is adsense showing up on my site? I use adsense extension.....there should be 3 ads per page....i dont see anything
Last edited by HiFiKabin on Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: language

HiFiKabin
Community Team Member
Community Team Member
Name: James

Post by HiFiKabin »

I know I keep on saying this, but READ THE INSTRUCTIONS. It clearly says check to see if the extensions you have installed are compatible with 3.2.x. The Extension overview page clearly states what version(s) it has been tested on, so do your research.

To receive extension support please visit our Extensions Database and post in the specific extension's designated support area. The link to the support area for each released extension is also available in the first post of each released extension listed in the [3.2.x] Extension Database Releases forum. For extensions still in development (not recommended for a live board) support is in that extensions's topic in the Extensions in Development forum.

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”