Migration to new webhost - fatal error ...vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php on line 232

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
steadwell

Migration to new webhost - fatal error ...vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php on line 232

Post by steadwell »

Searching for this error has produced nothing concrete as far as a cause/solution. Just migrated from one host to another, copied the files over, uploaded SQL from previous database into new one, changed database particulars in the config.php file and received this error only with the bb_code template not being found. Re-installed phpBB3.2 and with a clean install got to ground zero. Dropped the tables and imported from previous website database and now get this:

Fatal error: Uncaught Twig_Error_Loader: Unable to find template "message_body.html" (looked into: /home/u567818062/public_html/phpbb3/styles/all/template). in /home/u567818062/public_html/phpbb3/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php:232 Stack trace: #0 /home/u567818062/public_html/phpbb3/phpbb/template/twig/loader.php(135): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->findTemplate('message_body.ht...') #1 /home/u567818062/public_html/phpbb3/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php(150): phpbb\template\twig\loader->findTemplate('message_body.ht...') #2 /home/u567818062/public_html/phpbb3/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(330): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->getCacheKey('message_body.ht...') #3 /home/u567818062/public_html/phpbb3/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(424): Twig_Environment->getTemplateClass('message_body.ht...') #4 /home/u567818062/public_html/phpbb3/phpbb/template/twig/environment.php(277): Twig_Environment->loadTemplate('message_body.ht...', NULL) #5 /home/u567818062/public_html/phpbb3/vendor/twig/twig/ in /home/u567818062/public_html/phpbb3/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php on line 232

Similar error to before except the message_body.html template is the one not being found.

NOTE: Old site was set to PHP v5.6, new host is set to 7.0. I changed it to v5.6 but to no avail.

Could use some extra eyes on this!

The site resides HERE.

Any insight into this would be greatly appreciated!
david63

Re: Migration to new webhost - fatal error ...vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php on line 232

Post by david63 »

Does the file message_body.html exist in your style's template folder?
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here
steadwell

Re: Migration to new webhost - fatal error ...vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php on line 232

Post by steadwell »

Hello David,

"message_body.html" does exist in the template folder within prosilver style.

Thanks for your quick response!
david63

Post by david63 »

Another thing to check is that the permissions on the cache folder are correct.
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here
steadwell

Post by steadwell »

Okay, I verified the permissions against what's in this document - https://www.phpbb.com/support/docs/en/3 ... rmissions/ and things look right.
steadwell

Post by steadwell »

Just did a re-install which noticed the software already in place and performed an update. Successful update with database from old install is now showing my forums. Only thing missing now is my styles. At least, making some progress!!!
steadwell

Post by steadwell »

Back in business! Thanks for your help!

This is now resolved.

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”