Too many connection 1040

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
GOLX

Too many connection 1040

Post by GOLX »

Hello Guys,

Many times my forum are present a pop-up with a error.

I call my host and they say that I need otmizate my forum, becouse I my forum are exceed 25 process, my limit in 25 process share host.

Some help?

I willl be very grateful. Thanks so much!

Here you go pic from that pop-up, I translate the title to english in the pics.
erro3.jpg
erro1.jpg
erro2.jpg
david63

Re: Too many connection 1040

Post by david63 »

That is a server issue that your hosts need to address. If they are saying that the resources on your hosting plan are inadequate then your options are to either upgrade your plan or find a new host.
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here
GOLX

Post by GOLX »

david63 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:33 pm That is a server issue that your hosts need to address. If they are saying that the resources on your hosting plan are inadequate then your options are to either upgrade your plan or find a new host.
Thanks so much to reply david63. i will see it! the error continues here
Thanks
thecoalman
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Post by thecoalman »

Other than upgrading your hosting plan you may want to look into the "Load settings" link on the bottom left of the home page for the ACP, This may help some, you can disable features like birthdays, online listing etc.

The other thing might be modifications you have installed. If you list them here someone would be able to let you know what ones could be disabled to limit SQL queries.

Check your server access logs and AWStats if you have it installed. See what IP's and bots are consuming resources. Any legitimate bot like Google for example can be controlled through robots.txt You can lower the frequency of page requests using crawl-delay or block them entirely if they are useful to you.
“Results! Why, man, I have gotten a lot of results! I have found several thousand things that won’t work.”

Attributed - Thomas Edison

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”