Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in .../vendor/s9e/text-formatter/src/Configurator.php

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
odf

Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in .../vendor/s9e/text-formatter/src/Configurator.php

Post by odf » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:30 am

Hello,

After upgrading from phpBB 3.2.1 to phpBB 3.2.2, I could only access the rest of the ACP tabs except the FORUMS tab, and this was only possible once after upgrading and choosing the option, Take me to the ACP. As soon as I log out from ACP, the board never load, it either returns the message "Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in .../vendor/s9e/text-formatter/src/Configurator.php on line 7100" or "Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in .../vendor/s9e/text-formatter/src/Configurator.php on line 7080"

I initially thought it would be something to do with extensions, but I disabled all extensions and the problem still persists!

I've tried a lot of suggestions without success, for example, nothing recommended in this topic, viewtopic.php?f=556&t=2457871&p=15077161#p15077161 could solve the problem.

I would appreciate for any help.

odf

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”