pulling moderator permissions from whole group I created

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
rcwilk

pulling moderator permissions from whole group I created

Post by rcwilk » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:10 pm

Hi,
I need to pull all moderation permissions/options from a group I created (called Presenters). I had to initially give the group moderation controls, but now need to return their group to not being moderators. Seems to be having trouble. 3.22

When I went into Groups/Permissions/Presenters and changes to the Global Moderator Permissions for the group, I got a bunch of different drop down options -I tried to change them all to NO but that didn't work, I suspect there is an easier way.

Thanks for any advice,

RC

Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: pulling moderator permissions from whole group I created

Post by Brf » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:18 pm

Permisssions / Global Permissions / Global Moderators
Highlight the group in the upper-right box.
Click "Remove permissions" button.

rcwilk

Re: pulling moderator permissions from whole group I created

Post by rcwilk » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:23 pm

I found something that worked

Global Moderator permissions can also be assigned to both users and user groups by clicking "Global Moderators" from your ACP Permissions tab. This option will display the all of the users and user groups who are currently assigned Global Moderator permissions. You can add, edit, or delete users and user groups from this option.

- yes, got it - many many thanks!

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”