can't login through chrome on android unless I check 'remember me'

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
fabiolazio

can't login through chrome on android unless I check 'remember me'

Post by fabiolazio »

Hi,
I just tried to migrate my 3.0.11 phpBB forum (http://www.fantacazzari.it/forumBB) to 3.2.3 (http://www.fantacazzari.it/forumBBtestaruba/). EIther in the old and new installation, me and the other users are not able to login from a CHrome browser in an android device unless we check the 'remember me' option. I tried playing with security and authentication options, I tried changing the style, deleting cookies... Nothing changes. If I don't select 'remeber me' I actually log in (I don't get an error message) but I'm redirected back to the login page and asked to type my credentials again....

Any idea? Basically, it's the same issues as viewtopic.php?f=466&t=2403571, but I did not find an answer there...
stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Re: can't login through chrome on android unless I check 'remember me'

Post by stevemaury »

We need a test account to try to reproduce this.
I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)
parshakov

Post by parshakov »

I've been having the same issue for years now. fabiolazio, did you figure out what was causing it?
janus_zonstraal

Post by janus_zonstraal »

parshakov wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:10 pm I've been having the same issue for years now. fabiolazio, did you figure out what was causing it?
Without a link to your board(s) we can't help
Sorry! My English is bat ;) !!!

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”