Forum Logo not showing on Android tablet

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
Brian Lambert

Forum Logo not showing on Android tablet

Post by Brian Lambert »

Hi
Just a quick question..
I have uploaded and got working a new Logo for my forum site and it shows correctly on a Windows PC and an Apple IPad
However when viewed on a Android (Samsung) tablet the logo becomes over half hidden!

Question is.. Is this something I haven't done in the uploading of the files or is it a setting somewhere on the tablet that is not correct?

Screen shot of the two
PC...
Home page Icon.jpg
Tablet (android) ...
Android tablet.png
JimA
Former Team Member
Name: Jim Mossing Holsteyn

Re: Forum Logo not showing on Android tablet

Post by JimA »

I have no experience testing on an Android tablet, so I can't be sure. But it looks like possibly the CSS changing dimensions have not been updated on the tablet, as the dimensions look like the one from the original phpBB logo.

Could you try doing a hard refresh, or using a different browser on the tablet. Does that change anything?
Jim Mossing Holsteyn - Former Community Team Leader
Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules

If you're having any questions about the rules/customs of this website, feel free to drop me a PM.
Brian Lambert

Re: Forum Logo not showing on Android tablet

Post by Brian Lambert »

How strange! I used Firefox on tablet and all looked correct. Went back to Chrome on tablet and low and behold its correct now!!! Must be something to do with the page loading, even though I had been in and out of chrome several times with the same half logo lost results.

Sorry to have bothered you! :oops:

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”