[SOLVED] PHP Fatal error: Cannot declare class phpbb\di\pass\collection_pass

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
Toxyy

[SOLVED] PHP Fatal error: Cannot declare class phpbb\di\pass\collection_pass

Post by Toxyy »

Getting this:

PHP Fatal error: Cannot declare class phpbb\di\pass\collection_pass, because the name is already in use in C:\MAMP\htdocs\forums\ext\toxyy\phpbb\phpBB\phpbb\di\pass\collection_pass.php on line 24

when trying to access the acp. It just happened suddenly. I was working on my extension when this happened. I've reverted all the changes that I've made and still I'm getting this error. I tried to reboot my computer and MAMP, but still nothing.

What's going on?

This is the error that keeps getting posted in my php error log. White page when I click on the ACP link. I tried deleting all events from my listener (though none affect the ACP) and that didn't help either. Manually deleting cache didn't fix it.

I had the phpbb directory in my /ext/toxyy folder because that's where my github desktop is set to. Oops.
I am a web developer/administrator, specializing in forums. If you have work you need done or are too lazy to do, pm me!

Some of my extensions:
[3.3][BETA] Post Form Templates || [3.3][BETA] Anonymous Posts || [3.2][3.3][BETA] ACP Merge Child Forums || [3.2][BETA] Sticky Ad || [3.2][DEV] User Delete Topics || [3.3][DEV] Moderate While Searching || [3.3][RC] Short Number Twig Extension

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”