Uncaught Twig_Error_Loader: Unable to find template "message_body.html"

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
jeff.steinkamp
Name: Jeff Steinkamp

Uncaught Twig_Error_Loader: Unable to find template "message_body.html"

Post by jeff.steinkamp »

I have upgraded form 3.0 to 3.2 I am now getting this error. here is the complete trace:
Fatal error: Uncaught Twig_Error_Loader: Unable to find template "message_body.html" (looked into: /home1/newten/public_html/phpbb3/styles/all/template). in /home1/newten/public_html/phpbb3/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php:232 Stack trace: #0 /home1/newten/public_html/phpbb3/phpbb/template/twig/loader.php(135): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->findTemplate('message_body.ht...') #1 /home1/newten/public_html/phpbb3/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php(150): phpbb\template\twig\loader->findTemplate('message_body.ht...') #2 /home1/newten/public_html/phpbb3/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(330): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->getCacheKey('message_body.ht...') #3 /home1/newten/public_html/phpbb3/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(424): Twig_Environment->getTemplateClass('message_body.ht...') #4 /home1/newten/public_html/phpbb3/phpbb/template/twig/environment.php(277): Twig_Environment->loadTemplate('message_body.ht...', NULL) #5 /home1/newten/public_html/phpbb3/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php in /home1/newten/public_html/phpbb3/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php on line 232

It should be looking for the prosilver style but it is looking for something that is in the /styles/all folder.

I have two folders under styles. all and prosilver.

Since I am unable to get into the board either via the bridge on my joomla website and by going directly to the phpbb3 folder, how do I fix this?

Thanks
GanstaZ

Re: Uncaught Twig_Error_Loader: Unable to find template "message_body.html"

Post by GanstaZ »

If you clear cache/production folder, does it fix it?
Usus est magister optimus! phpBB pre-Triton & latest php environment.
When answer lies in the question, question becomes redundant!
jeff.steinkamp

Post by jeff.steinkamp »

Had a boat load of files in there but, deleting them has not solved the issue.
GanstaZ

Post by GanstaZ »

If you use a search here, you will see, that main problem was update process. How did you update?
jeff.steinkamp

Post by jeff.steinkamp »

You are correct, it was an update issue. I updated from 3.0 to 3.2 according to the instructions, but it did not update the databases correctly and we had numerous issues with tables not having the required default values, some missing tables, and some tables that were missing fields. I had to manually fix those tables using phpMyAdmin. Once I got that done, then the Install ran correctly without errors that I obviously missed the first time I tired the update. I should have done the update to 3.1 first, then updated to 3.2. At any rate, the board is back operational and full functional and revealed that we had over 3000 inactive registration that did not show when the board was running under 3.0. 2990 of these were some damn Russian bot that hit the board back in August.
GanstaZ

Post by GanstaZ »

Is it solved now or you still get errors?
jeff.steinkamp

Post by jeff.steinkamp »

Solved. All I have to do now is go through and approved all of the topics that are now in need of approval due to the update, but I think I can do that with a bit of fancy SQL!!. :D

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”