You are correct, it was an update issue. I updated from 3.0 to 3.2 according to the instructions, but it did not update the databases correctly and we had numerous issues with tables not having the required default values, some missing tables, and some tables that were missing fields. I had to manually fix those tables using phpMyAdmin. Once I got that done, then the Install ran correctly without errors that I obviously missed the first time I tired the update. I should have done the update to 3.1 first, then updated to 3.2. At any rate, the board is back operational and full functional and revealed that we had over 3000 inactive registration that did not show when the board was running under 3.0. 2990 of these were some damn Russian bot that hit the board back in August.