Server Partition Move....Now Errors

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
BigRed01

Server Partition Move....Now Errors

Post by BigRed01 »

So I received this lovely email from my hosting provider
Hello,

During routine server maintenance, we moved your account to a different disk partition on the same server. This was done to re-balance the storage space on the server. There was no disruption of service during the operation and no other changes are required at this time for normal site operation. Your new home directory is /home3/*******/public_html.

Your account will largely function exactly as it did before without any modifications to your settings or files, however any scripts or crons that use full absolute file paths may need to be updated to reflect the new path to your home directory. It would be advisable to use relative instead of absolute paths to make the transition easier. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns regarding the maintenance.
And now I get the attached image when trying to access the admin panel
lsrcc error.jpg

Anything I can do on my end? I will be contacting my provider but I'm guessing they're going to tell me I'm sol and to reinstall. I'm on 3.2.2

Thanks
KaileyT
Community Team Member
Community Team Member
Name: Kailey Truscott

Re: Server Partition Move....Now Errors

Post by KaileyT »

401 is a HTTP response status code indicating that the request sent by the client could not be authenticated. I would definitely check with them as if it was a (file) permissions issue, it would return 403.
Kailey Truscott - Community Team
BigRed01

Post by BigRed01 »

Thanks, I have a support ticket open with them. The only pages that seem to be effected are the admin pages.
BigRed01

Post by BigRed01 »

Not getting anywhere with my hosting provider........

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”