Creating posts without approval from my IP address

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Re: Creating posts without approval from my IP address

Post by stevemaury »

Then he just needs to add himself to a hidden group whose permission for Can post without approval is Yes, while that permission for the Guests group is No.
I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)
AmigoJack

Re: Creating posts without approval from my IP address

Post by AmigoJack »

As per Remember the name of the author Nocol333 should already understand the concept of posting anonymously versus with account. Since he never explained why he needs this odd requirements instead of just using an account I can only speculate it's about tricking users and/or activity.
  • "The problem is probably not my English but you do not want to understand correctly. ... We will not come anybody anyway, nevertheless, it's best to shit this." Affin, 2018-11-20
  • "But this shit is not here for you. You can follow with your. Maybe the question, instead, was for you, who know, so you shoved us how you are." axe70, 2020-10-10
  • "My reaction is not to everyone, especially to you." Raptiye, 2021-02-28

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”