Big problem with "About us"

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
Alex2000

Big problem with "About us"

Post by Alex2000 »

Dear PlugIns-Adminstrator,
I got a major problem.
I installed one of yours PlugIns as a test, that was alright.
Afterthat I delated the PlugInd at ACP and removed the file "crizzo" from FTP Server.
Now I can`t enable the ACP. I´m the administrator of the homepage. I only recive a fatal error:
Fatal error: Uncaught Symfony\Component\Routing\Exception\RouteNotFoundException: Unable to generate a URL for the named route "crizzo_aboutus"...
Is it possible to save my site and the program.
Sorry I´m a rookie in this buisenss.

Thank you for support and help
Sincerely
Alex
HiFiKabin
Community Team Member
Community Team Member
Name: James

Re: Big problem with "About us"

Post by HiFiKabin »

You have not removed the extension correctly. Re upload the extension to the ext directory, then in the customise tab of the ACP both disable the extension and then delete data. That removes the extension from the software and then you can delete the files from the server.

For future reference please ask all extension questions in the extensions own support topic, but as this is a more general support question I will move it there.

EDIT:- I see you have also posted on the authors support topic on phpbb.de, hence locking this topic

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”