Need to refresh to see current posts after 3.2.5 update

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
AngelM
Name: Angel

Re: Need to refresh to see current posts after 3.2.5 update

Post by AngelM » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:28 pm

david63 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:45 am
AngelM wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:33 am
I just enabled a notice for cookies.
Sorry but I don't understand what you mean by that
I thought what you meant was you went to my forum and didn't see the notice that shows that cookies are enabled on my forum. So I enabled that notice to show. I guess I didn't understand what you meant.

Thanks for replying.

Angel
GanstaZ wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:16 am
To clear some thoughts, set up a fresh 3.2.5 version and test it or better setup a fresh 3.2.x that is lower than 5 and test again. It seems to be server related or there's a second layer cache.
When this first started happening... I actually created a brand new testboard so it had a brand new 3.2.5 and it's doing the same thing.

Right now I am waiting on answers from someone else and LP then I will go forth if those answers don't bring a change to the board.

Thank you for replying with your thoughts.

Angel

warmweer

Post by warmweer » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:39 pm

AngelM wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:28 pm
Right now I am waiting on answers from someone else
euhh yeah :roll:
that someone else's brain was in coma-mode and managed to lock himself out of the board (and perhaps you too) :oops:
Up to now the test board shows the same symptoms as the live board. The "Home", and the "Board index" links continued to show me offline after logging in, and also online, after logging out. Having the board open in 2 windows, logging in on 1 window, still showed me logged out in the seocnd window : only after a second login was I really logged in. And logging out on 1 window did not log me out on the other window.
I was going to try with 2 browsers but : well, you know: my brain got stuck between the windows it seems.
Ow, forgot to mention: no cookies are set on my PC with the testboard, not with the live board.
My board's not broken, it just went peculiar

AngelM
Name: Angel

Post by AngelM » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:38 am

warmweer wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:39 pm
AngelM wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:28 pm
Right now I am waiting on answers from someone else
euhh yeah :roll:
that someone else's brain was in coma-mode and managed to lock himself out of the board (and perhaps you too) :oops:
Up to now the test board shows the same symptoms as the live board. The "Home", and the "Board index" links continued to show me offline after logging in, and also online, after logging out. Having the board open in 2 windows, logging in on 1 window, still showed me logged out in the seocnd window : only after a second login was I really logged in. And logging out on 1 window did not log me out on the other window.
I was going to try with 2 browsers but : well, you know: my brain got stuck between the windows it seems.
Ow, forgot to mention: no cookies are set on my PC with the testboard, not with the live board.
LOL... yup, same thing happened to me. I'm locked out too... See PM sent.

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”