Registration form editing

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
Scottish2

Registration form editing

Post by Scottish2 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:16 am

Hi

I wanted to add to the description for USER NAME to let the user know that spaces are OK to use but can't find the settings to adjust the description for USER NAME. I checked custom but did not see it in there unless I missed something.

Where can I edit the USER NAME description?

Thanks
Dave

Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: Registration form editing

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:53 am

edit:

no need to do this. simply change the registration username rules in the admin panel to "any letter, number and spacer" that will automatically put that text about spaces being allowed in the registration form like you want.

robert
I am available for custom work on a donation basis. Please send me a PM with your needs.

Premium phpBB 3.2 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

OK, so what's the speed of dark?

Scottish2

Re: Registration form editing

Post by Scottish2 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:40 am

Lumpy Burgertushie wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:53 am
edit:

no need to do this. simply change the registration username rules in the admin panel to "any letter, number and spacer" that will automatically put that text about spaces being allowed in the registration form like you want.

robert
OK I had it set for Any Character so thought that included spaces I have it changed now to allow for spaces and it came up in the registration form as well now.

Thanks!

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”