Im getting whooped

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
ArthurPendragon

Im getting whooped

Post by ArthurPendragon » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:02 am

New install - when I start the board it seems to start to display a category called information then it displays "The requested page could not be found." I have to click board index to get the board to display properly. There is no category called information - I looked.

I used the acidtech style cause I hate white backgrounds. I am not able to place my site banner atop the forum. Can anybody help with this, please? Seems its above my pay grade :(

warmweer

Re: Im getting whooped

Post by warmweer » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:42 am

ArthurPendragon wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:02 am
New install - when I start the board it seems to start to display a category called information then it displays "The requested page could not be found." I have to click board index to get the board to display properly. There is no category called information - I looked.

I used the acidtech style cause I hate white backgrounds. I am not able to place my site banner atop the forum. Can anybody help with this, please? Seems its above my pay grade :(
*removed*

You're also not providing enough information making support a bit diificult.
You should use the Support Request Template
Last edited by JimA on Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed back-seat moderation
A bug is a feature that hasn't made it to the manual (yet)

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”