Okay, so I went through... went step-by-step to dismantle, uninstall, and remove phpBB 3.2.5 and all of the problems going on with it... however, I removed the install directory after the update to the database, which it basically skipped through because it was already done, and I now am unable to get the thing to load at all. http://www.wolvesau.net/wh/fantasy
is the address. WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT!!!
Oh, and before anyone asks, let me answer... I had no extensions, no coding changes to anything, and only changed images in Latte. I deleted absolutely everything except the four directories and the config.php, which I went ahead and downloaded to my system, anyway, for backup purposes. I left out config.php from the upload, as I was told to do. My PHP is 7.2.7.