User: Private Message Count is off and Wrong Last Visit date

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
w1kne

User: Private Message Count is off and Wrong Last Visit date

Post by w1kne » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:45 pm

Hello!

Thank you for having me here. I am still a little new to the whole admin thing. I have a board running on 3.2.2 right now, and one of the global moderators is having this strange issue. I tried Googling a response but couldn't find one, so I am posting here.

In his Private Messages box, it indicates he has 12 of 50 messages, 24% full. However when I logged into his account, there are no messages. In any folder, sub-folder, outbox, etc. It's empty.

He also has a "stuck" last visit date from over a year ago. He's logged in and out, cleared cookies, tried different browsers. Nothing is working correctly.
I logged into his account, and I am in an entirely different state, and saw the same thing.

Is there something corrupt with his user account or is this a bigger board issue? Is there something I can do to try and correct this?
Where do I look? Being a moderator, this is concerning to him, which means it is to me as well.

Thank you anyone in advance who can help...

-- Mike

stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Re: User: Private Message Count is off and Wrong Last Visit date

Post by stevemaury » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:58 pm

In Cookie settings, change the cookie name by adding a numeral at the end. Then, from the ACP home page, purge all sessions (which will log everyone off). Then test.
For REALLY good and VERY inexpensive hosting CLICK HERE

I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)

w1kne

Post by w1kne » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:12 pm

Hi Steve

I appreciate your response. Sorry for the delay, had to find a window to do this. I tried this , added a "1", and purged, everyone got logged out.
However the responses indicate there are still a bunch of "stuck" things, that I mentioned above.

Thanks,
-- Mike

stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Post by stevemaury » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:02 pm

Please fill out the Support Request Template and post it back here to enable us to assist you better.
For REALLY good and VERY inexpensive hosting CLICK HERE

I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”