Phpbb3.2.5 problem

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
SHAKOOR

Phpbb3.2.5 problem

Post by SHAKOOR » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:43 am

Hello to i am many time face this problem can help me any on
I have purchase unlimited disk space & bendwitch
General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Disk full (/tmp/#sql_1a8_6.MAI); waiting for someone to free some space... (errno: 28 "No space left on device") [1021]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists

david63
Name: David Wood

Re: Phpbb3.2.5 problem

Post by david63 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:05 am

Firstly there is no such think as "unlimited disc space" and you will find that somewhere in the small print of your hosting account there will be a restriction - possibly on the number of files that you can have.

Secondly - the only way you can resolve this is to speak with your hosts as they will be able to tell you why you have the "disc full" error message. It is possible that there is a problem at the hosting end.
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!
My CDB Contributions | How to install an extension
I will not be accepting translations for any of my extensions in Github - please post any translations in the appropriate topic.
No support requests via PM or email as they will be ignored

warmweer

Re: Phpbb3.2.5 problem

Post by warmweer » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:20 am

SHAKOOR wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:43 am
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Disk full (/tmp/#sql_1a8_6.MAI); waiting for someone to free some space... (errno: 28 "No space left on device") [1021]
As per david63, get the necessary info from your host.
A temporary solution would be to remove old and redundant errorlogs from your server, also remove too old backups you may have, reduce your database size by optimising it (you may have to free up some space first, e.g. by truncating the search tables (and later restoring or repopulating).
My board's not broken, it just went peculiar

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”