Registration Problem for New Users

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
Cag_a_taY

Registration Problem for New Users

Post by Cag_a_taY » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:29 am

Hi,

I'm getting a Gateway Timeout in my forum www.vizordenbak.com which is using 3.2.5 when a new user tries to register.

When they fill in the registration form and hit submit, they get the error;

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application

Additionally, a 504 gateway timeout error was encountered while trying to use ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I restored the backups of the forum that belongs to the date when everything was working fine but no luck.

I get a notification in my email regarding a new user being registered but this new user is not seen in the last member statistics.

Any help would be highly appriciated.

Thanks in advance,
Kindest Regards,
Cagatay
Last edited by Cag_a_taY on Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

david63
Jr. Extension Validator
Name: David Wood

Re: Regsitration Problem for New Users

Post by david63 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:06 am

You will need to speak with your hosts as a Gateway timeout is a server problem
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!
My CDB Contributions | How to install an extension
I will not be accepting translations for any of my extensions in Github - please post any translations in the appropriate topic.
No support requests via PM or email as they will be ignored

Cag_a_taY

Post by Cag_a_taY » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:51 pm

david63 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:06 am
You will need to speak with your hosts as a Gateway timeout is a server problem
Hi David, I did and they say everything is fine on their side. I only get this issue during registration but everything else works fine.

This is what I have under error.log

Code: Select all

Stack trace:
#0 /home/vizordenba/public_html/phpbb/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Parser.php(105): Twig_Parser->subparse(NULL, false)
#1 /home/vizordenba/public_html/phpbb/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(716): Twig_Parser->parse(Object(Twig_TokenStream))
#2 /home/vizordenba/public_html/phpbb/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(774): Twig_Environment->parse(Object(Twig_TokenStream))
#3 /home/vizordenba/public_html/phpbb/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(452): Twig_Environment->compileSource(Object(Twig_Source))
#4 /home/vizordenba/public_html/phpbb/phpbb/template/twig/environment.php(280): Twig_Environment->loadTemplate('@dmzx_topstats/...', NULL)
#5 /home/vizordenba/public_html/phpbb/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Template.php(366): phpbb\template\twig\environment->loadTemplate('recent_active_b...', NULL)
#6 /home in /home/vizordenba/public_html/phpbb/ext/dmzx/topstats/styles/prosilver/template/recent_active_body.html on line 103
[07-Mar-2019 09:52:29 Europe/Istanbul] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Twig_Error_Syntax' with message 'Unknown "endif" tag.' in /home/vizordenba/public_html/phpbb/ext/dmzx/topstats/styles/prosilver/template/recent_active_body.html:103
Stack trace:
#0 /home/vizordenba/public_html/phpbb/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Parser.php(105): Twig_Parser->subparse(NULL, false)
#1 /home/vizordenba/public_html/phpbb/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(716): Twig_Parser->parse(Object(Twig_TokenStream))
#2 /home/vizordenba/public_html/phpbb/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(774): Twig_Environment->parse(Object(Twig_TokenStream))
#3 /home/vizordenba/public_html/phpbb/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(452): Twig_Environment->compileSource(Object(Twig_Source))
#4 /home/vizordenba/public_html/phpbb/phpbb/template/twig/environment.php(280): Twig_Environment->loadTemplate('@dmzx_topstats/...', NULL)
#5 /home/vizordenba/public_html/phpbb/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Template.php(366): phpbb\template\twig\environment->loadTemplate('recent_active_b...', NULL)
#6 /home in /home/vizordenba/public_html/phpbb/ext/dmzx/topstats/styles/prosilver/template/recent_active_body.html on line 103
[12-Mar-2019 22:23:26 Europe/Istanbul] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Twig_Error_Syntax' with message 'Unknown "endif" tag.' in /home/vizordenba/public_html/phpbb/ext/dmzx/topstats/styles/prosilver/template/recent_active_body.html:103
Stack trace:
[12-Mar-2019 22:23:30 Europe/Istanbul] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Twig_Error_Syntax' with message 'Unknown "endif" tag.' in /home/vizordenba/public_html/phpbb/ext/dmzx/topstats/styles/prosilver/template/recent_active_body.html:103
Stack trace:

Cag_a_taY

Post by Cag_a_taY » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:01 am

Any suggestions?

The above mentioned errors turn out not be a part of the issue I'm having right now.

My Host Provider says everything is fine on their end..

I'm stuck... :cry:

KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by KevC » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:20 am

You have some errors there relating to the topstats extension.

Try turning that off. It may be caused by that.
-:|:- Support Request Template -:|:-
Cheap UK Hosting
"In the land of the blind the little green bloke with no pupils is king - init!"

Cag_a_taY

Post by Cag_a_taY » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:30 am

KevC wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:20 am
You have some errors there relating to the topstats extension.

Try turning that off. It may be caused by that.
Yep! I did that, in fact, I disabled the error related extensions, deleted the files and folders and tried that way it didn't work. Then I re-installed the extensions with their newest version but am still having the same problem, unfortunately.

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”