Link problem after update 3.2.5 => 3.2.7

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
EA117

Re: Link problem after update 3.2.5 => 3.2.7

Post by EA117 » Tue May 14, 2019 6:31 pm

Glad the issue appears to be solved now. Definitely keep JoshyPHP's template change in mind if you end up seeing any recurrence of the issue before the next phpBB release. His benign template addition might very well be working around something that switching to {INTTEXT} does not, so just keep an eye on it and make sure it remains working.
Outi wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 2:10 pm
Information
Die ausgewählte Backup-Datei ist ungültig.
« Zurück zur vorherigen Seite
This is a known issue first reported here, and there is an updated acp_database.php in that thread if you would like to enable the Restore ability within ACP before the next phpBB update.

Outi

Post by Outi » Tue May 14, 2019 10:18 pm

Thanks to all for the help.

@EA117
Yes, I will fix the both things asap (restore bug and template change).
And thx for your time to test.
Best regards from Outi .... ;) :D

falcon23

Post by falcon23 » Thu May 16, 2019 5:40 pm

Outi wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 2:04 pm
Hello,

my problem:

I have updated from version 3.2.5 to 3.2.7 via Auto update.

Now some (since update ??) links and all new links (external) don´t work, they only show text but are not clickable...
Hi...

I had same problem and read all this here but decide to wait next update for fix.

...But I still suspected on some of the extensions and the first one that i disable and delete data was "External Link In New Window" and everything starts work fine. BBCode [url] (icon from Advanced BBCode Box) and also posting links/url's.

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”