[Split] 3.2.1 to 3.2.5 update error

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
RushB

[Split] 3.2.1 to 3.2.5 update error

Post by RushB » Sat May 18, 2019 10:35 pm

I am having a similar issue and am wondering if the fix for this problem might help me, but I don't see a resolution.

I get:

Deleted files
» View/Hide file list
The following files do not exist in the new version. These files have to be deleted from your installation.

phpbb/install/module/obtain_data/task/obtain_imagick_path.php
Conflict files
» View/Hide file list
The following files are modified and do not represent the original files from the old version. phpBB determined that these files create conflicts if they are tried to be merged. Please investigate the conflicts and try to manually resolve them or continue the update choosing the preferred merging method. If you resolve the conflicts manually check the files again after you modified them. You are also able to choose between the preferred merge method for every file. The first one will result in a file where the conflicting lines from your old file will be lost, the other one will result in losing the changes from the newer file.

composer.json
composer.lock
language/en/common.php
composer.lock
Last edited by Mick on Sun May 19, 2019 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Split from https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=2497216

Lumpy Burgertushie

3.2.1 to 3.2.5 update error

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie » Sun May 19, 2019 3:59 am

unless for some reason you are editing core files you should not be using the autoupdate method.

try again using the method here: Knowledge Base - Updating 3.2.x

follow those instructions exactly and in order and you should be fine.

robert
I am available for custom work on a donation basis. Please send me a PM with your needs.

Premium phpBB 3.2 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

OK, so what's the speed of dark?

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”