0auth - twitter 2019

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
maxedrom

0auth - twitter 2019

Post by maxedrom » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:56 pm

Hello, i am trying to setup 0auth for twitter.
I created an app on twitter, i complete the private and public key on the 0auth configuration on my board, and when i want to log usint the twitter account... boom:

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Uncaught OAuth\Common\Http\Exception\TokenResponseException: You are using a fallback implementation of the intl extension. Installing the native one is highly recommended instead. in C:\xamppm\htdocs\foro\vendor\lusitanian\oauth\src\OAuth\Common\Http\Client\StreamClient.php:73 Stack trace: #0 C:\xamppm\htdocs\foro\vendor\lusitanian\oauth\src\OAuth\OAuth1\Service\AbstractService.php(52): OAuth\Common\Http\Client\StreamClient->retrieveResponse(Object(OAuth\Common\Http\Uri\Uri), '', Array) #1 C:\xamppm\htdocs\foro\phpbb\auth\provider\oauth\oauth.php(330): OAuth\OAuth1\Service\AbstractService->requestRequestToken() #2 C:\xamppm\htdocs\foro\phpbb\auth\auth.php(949): phpbb\auth\provider\oauth\oauth->login('', '') #3 C:\xamppm\htdocs\foro\includes\functions.php(2378): phpbb\auth\auth->login('', '', false, 1, 0) #4 C:\xamppm\htdocs\foro\ucp.php(90): login_box('index.php') #5 {main} thrown in C:\xamppm\htdocs\foro\vendor\lusitanian\oauth\src\OAuth\Common\Http\Client\StreamClient.php on line 73
my forum https://maxedrom.com.ar/foro

maxedrom

Re: 0auth - twitter 2019

Post by maxedrom » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:58 pm

maxedrom wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:56 pm
Hello, i am trying to setup 0auth for twitter.
I created an app on twitter, i complete the private and public key on the 0auth configuration on my board, and when i want to log usint the twitter account... boom:

Fatal error: Uncaught OAuth\Common\Http\Exception\TokenResponseException: You are using a fallback implementation of the intl extension. Installing the native one is highly recommended instead. in C:\xamppm\htdocs\foro\vendor\lusitanian\oauth\src\OAuth\Common\Http\Client\StreamClient.php:73 
Stack trace: 
#0 C:\xamppm\htdocs\foro\vendor\lusitanian\oauth\src\OAuth\OAuth1\Service\AbstractService.php(52): OAuth\Common\Http\Client\StreamClient->retrieveResponse(Object(OAuth\Common\Http\Uri\Uri), '', Array) 
#1 C:\xamppm\htdocs\foro\phpbb\auth\provider\oauth\oauth.php(330): OAuth\OAuth1\Service\AbstractService->requestRequestToken() 
#2 C:\xamppm\htdocs\foro\phpbb\auth\auth.php(949): phpbb\auth\provider\oauth\oauth->login('', '') 
#3 C:\xamppm\htdocs\foro\includes\functions.php(2378): phpbb\auth\auth->login('', '', false, 1, 0) 
#4 C:\xamppm\htdocs\foro\ucp.php(90): login_box('index.php') 
#5 {main} thrown in C:\xamppm\htdocs\foro\vendor\lusitanian\oauth\src\OAuth\Common\Http\Client\StreamClient.php on line 73
my forum https://maxedrom.com.ar/foro
Well i installed php_intl, and now i have another error:

Fatal error: Uncaught OAuth\Common\Http\Exception\TokenResponseException: Failed to request resource. HTTP Code: HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in C:\xamppm\htdocs\foro\vendor\lusitanian\oauth\src\OAuth\Common\Http\Client\StreamClient.php:68 
Stack trace: 
#0 C:\xamppm\htdocs\foro\vendor\lusitanian\oauth\src\OAuth\OAuth1\Service\AbstractService.php(52): OAuth\Common\Http\Client\StreamClient->retrieveResponse(Object(OAuth\Common\Http\Uri\Uri), '', Array) 
#1 C:\xamppm\htdocs\foro\phpbb\auth\provider\oauth\oauth.php(330): OAuth\OAuth1\Service\AbstractService->requestRequestToken() 
#2 C:\xamppm\htdocs\foro\phpbb\auth\auth.php(949): phpbb\auth\provider\oauth\oauth->login('', '') 
#3 C:\xamppm\htdocs\foro\includes\functions.php(2378): phpbb\auth\auth->login('', '', false, 1, 0) 
#4 C:\xamppm\htdocs\foro\ucp.php(90): login_box('index.php') 
#5 {main} thrown in C:\xamppm\htdocs\foro\vendor\lusitanian\oauth\src\OAuth\Common\Http\Client\StreamClient.php on line 68

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”