A temporary file could not be created

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
Exabot
Translator

A temporary file could not be created

Post by Exabot » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:51 am

PHP 7.2
phpBB 3.2.7

ACP message:
phpBB encountered an error building the container due to an installed extension. For this reason, all extensions have been temporarily disabled. Please try purging your forum cache. All extensions will automatically be re-enabled once the container error is resolved. If this error continues, please visit phpBB.com for support.

A temporary file could not be created.
#0 /data01/virt1111/domens/www.mysite.eu/forum/vendor/symfony/file ... m.php(598): Symfony\Component\Filesystem\Filesystem->tempnam('./../cache/prod...', 'autoload_dbdbe8...')
#1 /data01/virt1111/domens/www.mysite.eu/forum/vendor/symfony/conf ... e.php(138): Symfony\Component\Filesystem\Filesystem->dumpFile('./../cache/prod...', 'write('load_extensions()
#4 /data01/virt1111/domens/www.mysite.eu/forum/common.php(115): phpbb\di\container_builder->get_container()
#5 /data01/virt1111/domens/www.mysite.eu/forum/adm/index.php(23): require('/data01/virt111...')
#6 {main}

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Uncaught Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\ServiceNotFoundException: You have requested a non-existent service "gfksx.thanksforposts.notification.type.thanks". in /data01/virt11111/domens/www.mysite.eu/forum/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/ContainerBuilder.php:809 Stack trace: #0 /data01/virt11111/domens/www.mysite.eu/forum/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/ContainerBuilder.php(455): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder->getDefinition('gfksx.thanksfor...') #1 /data01/virt11111/domens/www.mysite.eu/forum/phpbb/notification/manager.php(883): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder->get('gfksx.thanksfor...') #2 /data01/virt11111/domens/www.mysite.eu/forum/phpbb/notification/manager.php(857): phpbb\notification\manager->load_object('gfksx.thanksfor...') #3 /data01/virt11111/domens/www.mysite.eu/forum/phpbb/notification/method/board.php(229): phpbb\notification\manager->get_item_type_class('gfksx.thanksfor...', Array) #4 /data01/virt11111/dom in /data01/virt11111/domens/www.mysite.eu/forum/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/ContainerBuilder.php on line 809
I`ll delete cache (using filezilla forum not woking) then all right, 1-2 hours and then again.
Extensions up to date.
Problem with one, or more, of the extensions that my board?
The only way forward from here is to delete the data for the extensions one at time until the error goes away? Then I lose all the data... :(

warmweer

Re: A temporary file could not be created

Post by warmweer » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:27 pm

Looks like you're using an RC version of an extension (viewtopic.php?t=2423931 ?).
Is that a working RC, is php 7.2 supported, is phpBB3.2.7 supported?
The year is 2192. The British Prime Minister visits Brussels to ask for an extension of the Brexit deadline. No one remembers where this tradition originated, but every year it attracts many tourists from all over the world.

stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Re: A temporary file could not be created

Post by stevemaury » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:24 pm

You have correctly sought support in the Extension's support topic, so I am locking this topic.
For REALLY good and VERY inexpensive hosting CLICK HERE

I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”