Disabled the board and now can't login to ACP Panel.

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
vivday

Disabled the board and now can't login to ACP Panel.

Post by vivday » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:10 pm

Hello,

I am new to phbb, and I think I did something dumb today with my phpbb installation. I'd disabled the board a few hours ago so that I could customize it before anyone can use it. The admin panel was working well even after disabling the board. I'd even made some other changes to the board. But after a while, when I clicked on another tab to customize it, I was logged out of the board. I tried to log in to the ACP, but it says the board is disabled. Later I went to phpMyAdmin and changed the value of "board_disable" to 0 from 1 in phpbbwb_config. Now I can't even log on normally to my forum let alone ACP. I'm using version 3.2.7 of phpbb.

I would really appreciate if someone helped me to restore my phpbb installation.

Thanks in advance.

stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Re: Disabled the board and now can't login to ACP Panel.

Post by stevemaury » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:47 pm

The config table is cached. Delete all files from the /cache folder, except index.htm and .htaccess. If that doesn't work, your problem has nothing to do with the board being disabled, so in your next post, if the issue is not fixed, please fill out the Support Request Template and post it back here to enable us to assist you better.
For REALLY good and VERY inexpensive hosting CLICK HERE

I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)

vivday

Re: Disabled the board and now can't login to ACP Panel.

Post by vivday » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:31 pm

stevemaury wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:47 pm
The config table is cached. Delete all files from the /cache folder, except index.htm and .htaccess. If that doesn't work, your problem has nothing to do with the board being disabled, so in your next post, if the issue is not fixed, please fill out the Support Request Template and post it back here to enable us to assist you better.
Hey,

Thank you for your response. I tried to log in to the ACP panel from another location and was able to log in. The board is working fine as well.

Thank you for your help.
The opposite of a profound truth may very well be another profound truth.

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”