well hmmmmmmm.... I had the current but not updated media embed ext... was version 1.0.2 and 1.1.1 is out... still doesn't make sense since that was ALL working just fine until I deleted the data for the unused extension.... but... hmmm...warmweer wrote: ↑Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:46 pmIf you're referring to the old s9 media extension - that's outdated and should be removed completely.millipede wrote: ↑Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:01 pmwhile I'm waiting, and since this error seems to involve the media embed extension... I went and posted a support topic for that extension with the error code produced so maybe someone can tell me what to do with it. If I get help there, I'll update here. Thanks.
If it's the new media extension (not s9), perhaps you have an older version which gave some errors as of 3.2.6 (IIRC).
To remove the old s9 it has to be reinstalled, enabled, disabled, delete data and then remove the files.
As to the new one, just putting the latest version in place should do the trick (clear cache of course).
Just for fun I went in filezilla and deleted the mediaembed folder... then uploaded the newest one... cleared the cache... and sure enough, the board seems to be up now. I don't know how deleting data for an unrelated extension caused all this but I'm grateful to have it back up and running. Thanks.